• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request for a new video app

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place as it's not really a new feature.

I was wondering whether adobe is planning to launch a user friendly video app, something that can speed up the creation of simple/middle-complex videos, in the likes of filmora or cap cut.

As of today the CC only includes Premiere pro (which has a very poor ux and is too time consuming for most videos aimed at social media) and premiere rush (which has ridicolous limitations in terms of video/audio tracks).
My disappointmnet is that I have to pay another app (filmora in my case) to compensate for the lack of a usable tool - pretty much the same that happens when I pay canva to compensate for adobe express.

Also I wanted to swtich to premiere pro so that I could also do audio editing with the same tool, but considering the amount of time it takes to perform every single task, it's still way faster if I open my daw, do the audio and then import it in the video app.

Thanks for sharing any news on this, and please feel also free to comment on my workflow if you think I am doing something wrong.

Idea No status
TOPICS
User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might want to consider Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, however for some reason that's not included in the creative cloud plan, so I 'd still have to purchase it separately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, however for some reason that's not included in the creative cloud plan, so I 'd still have to purchase it separately.

By @Vindindin

Yes.  During the holiday buying rush it will cost you about $60.  Then it will last until there is some revolutionary change in hardware, software or operating systems.   That can be years.  So maybe the amortized cost will be about $10 or $15 a year!  As software goes, that's pretty cheap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure I see what you mean, however to be honest I am a bit annoyed by this business strategy + the fact that there are no user friendly options within the plan I already pay for, so I am not very keen on rewarding adobe any further at the moment - also considering the same is happening with express vs canva.
Thanks anyway for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Vindindin,

I'll move this to the Ideas forum, OK?

Thanks,