• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a problem. Help!! LOCKED Duplicate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Few days ago I formatted my pc, I installed premiere and it does't work correctly.  I solved long time ago but now I don't remember how. I start premiere, I open a new proyect and it works fine, bute when I click in edition on the top bar, it locks. I need to select file, and the program responds, but this is with every action I do, for example, I click the select tool, and it doesn't respond, then I click file and the select tool is selected. Other issue is, when I minimize premiere and open again, many parts are shwn in white, but I remember that is fixed when I fix the first issue. I tried to reset preferences and plug-ins and reset saved layout. (sorry if you notice any gramatical error, I am spanish and the translator helped mea little)

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what means embed but I uploaded to imgur: https://imgur.com/a/mctcHS7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I will open a new ticket

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do not double post on the same issue.

Thread locked.

Continue here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/premiere-doesn-t-work-well-when-i-click-edit-in-work-spa...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines