• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

account type individual to company

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I first started to upload my work here, I was totally individual person, right now 2 people also have in my team, and after 3-4 months I'm going to hire 2-3 more. So, can I change my account type from individual to company or organization? and I also need to know what the key difference between these two types is.

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Thanks it worked. I sent my email and then finally they reply,

"

Hi,

if you would like to change the status of your account from Individual to Business/Company, you need to;
- Make sure your company has already been established and you have documents to proof this.
- All existing content, and new submissions must belong to the company, not to an individual.
- All content submitted by your employees, must belong to the company itself.
- The profile information, including the address and the Tax form sh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you taklking about being a contributor? The uploading party needs to have full control over the assets. All questions about being a corporate uploader should be directed to the contributor support. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm talking about contributor. Thanks for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm talking about contributor.

By @RAM26365328119z

Use the form to contact contributor help. Watch your e-mails, especially your spam folder. Adobe answers by mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"

Hi,

if you would like to change the status of your account from Individual to Business/Company, you need to;
- Make sure your company has already been established and you have documents to proof this.
- All existing content, and new submissions must belong to the company, not to an individual.
- The profile information, including the address and the Tax form should all have the Business information. A tax for is likely required to be updated for this.
If you meet all these requirements, let us know and we will change the status for you.

Adobe Artist Relations"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"

Hi,

- The profile information, including the address and the Tax form should all have the Business information. A tax for is likely required to be updated for this.
If you meet all these requirements, let us know and we will change the status for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You send your information twice. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines