• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ayuda

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola buen dia a todos, hace algunos dias subi esta imagen y fue rechazada por uno o varios problemas tecnicos, esto es un autoretrato y de igual forma lo subi con su debida autorizacuib de modelo, si alguien me puede hacer el favor de explicarme que fue lo que sucedio se los agradeceria de antemano, porque la verdad no entiendo 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purple fringing all around you (chromatic aberration), and lack of sharp focus on your face. If you zoom in to 100% these problems are immediately visible.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Armando Cueva ,

I like the composition, however, there are a number of problem with the picture.

The white balance is not correct. There is a slight blue cast that is visible at the base of the thumb.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1624050863587.png

The image displays noise/grains - both luminance and color.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1624050948275.png

There is a blue color fringing around the head and hairs of the beard. The highlight in the glasses causes details to be lost. 

jacquelingphoto2017_2-1624051037106.png

Also the print on the jacket would attract IP rejection. All identifiable marks must be removed.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Armando,

There are several problems with this picture that could have been avoided.

• Sharpness: the picture is not as sharp as it could be. With portraits, the eyes need to be the sharpest.
  • Noise: you took your picture with ISO640, which creates a lot of noise that needs to get compensated. Why not going down to ISO100?
  • The blue fringe absolutely needs to get corrected: Abambo_0-1624089944946.png

I suppose you had a bluish light cast on your model. Use a daylight light.

• You need to avoid clothing with logos and specific designs, as that triggers an IP violation.
  • The reflexion of your tripod is disturbing, you need to photoshop that out. If you can't check the result, and you want to avoid photoshopping this, don't use the glasses or put them differently, like putting them up. I also like to have people taking their glasses in their hands, this helps also with the eternal "where do I put my hands"-question. (BTW: your hands-solution is great)
  • You need to photoshop dust patches and things alike. Abambo_1-1624090818006.png
  • The white balance needs to be correct: Abambo_2-1624091347016.png

Your bluish light, however, makes that difficult.

FYI: A missing model release would have been a different refusal. The moderator did not look at that, as he or she had enough reasons to reject this picture at first sight. It's a matter of a second to see that the picture does not meet the stringent quality conditions.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines