Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing approved photos from My Portfolio

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've noticed that 20 of my approved photos are missing from my portfolio. I can see them in my dashbord. At first I thought that they might be hidden because of their adult themes, they are product shots of "adult toys" for a client (used with agreement of a client as all branding is removed and items are generic in their design). However after a quick search I've found quite a few pictures with similar content on Adobe Stock. Could this be just an indexing problem? Should I delete those files and uplode them again?  Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Should I delete those files and uplode them again?

By @Kris TheKris

No. You need to contact contributor support, so that Adobe can resolve the problem. It is indeed an indexing problem that seam to appear from time to time on certain accounts. Need help? (stock contributor support) 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Ok, so I've contacted support, it was not an indexing problem after all. Pictures are in fact discoverable via search, but hidden in my portfolio due to their explicit nature. I'm posting adobe's answer here in case anyone else has the same question as I had:

"Photos with explicit material can be sold, but cannot be displayed in contributor public portfolio. They always will be hidden with a save filter. 

This means, you cannot see it in your public portfolio, but clients can search it using keyw

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should I delete those files and uplode them again?

By @Kris TheKris

No. You need to contact contributor support, so that Adobe can resolve the problem. It is indeed an indexing problem that seam to appear from time to time on certain accounts. Need help? (stock contributor support) 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated! As you can see I'm new here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so I've contacted support, it was not an indexing problem after all. Pictures are in fact discoverable via search, but hidden in my portfolio due to their explicit nature. I'm posting adobe's answer here in case anyone else has the same question as I had:

"Photos with explicit material can be sold, but cannot be displayed in contributor public portfolio. They always will be hidden with a save filter. 

This means, you cannot see it in your public portfolio, but clients can search it using keywords or descriptions."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting that the viewer can't set the save-filter-parameter here. But Adobe is here playing safe!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines