Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Portifolio didnt show up after unblock

New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

On 17-04-2023 My account Adobe Stock has been blocked because sending content which is deemed to be spam/unnecessary. I sended some video of the same beach and it got me blocked

On 24-04-2023 I got an email back Thank you for your cooperation, your account has now been unblocked.

On 27-04-2023 I send an email back as my portifollio was still not there, only a few pics and some movie files from my last upload before the block showed up

On 01-05 I send another email as now I dont have any sales already for 14 days and it cost serious money as photographing is my main income. All the emails I didnt get any response, my portifolio is still not there, I realy hope that someone can have a look and tell me whats happening as i worried a lot as it is my main income during photographing and traveling.

Thanks a lot Fokke Baarssen

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to wait. Adobe contributor support is currently very busy.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are busy because AI content and the reviewers get tired of the same content so they blocking people, I feel its realy unfair for contributors been here a long time with huge portofolios are blocked now and it cost already 1k I seen on Facebook a lot of honest photographer gets a block. But thats Adob policy we signed up for that I know, but i didnt signed up for unblock me but the content dissapeared

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The reviewers don't block. Blocking is done by a core Adobe team, and I suppose that each blocking action gets approved. Spamming was always a reason to block the account, but it doesn't happen with 3 similar videos. I, however, will not try out the Adobe threshold.

I also won't dive into your case, as I do not know the details. But yes, Adobe contributor support is busy because of the high influx of generative AI content.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines