Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to understand specific quality issues I have in VIDEO

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,
I recently started contributing videos and so far I had rejections only 10%. So to my suprise these two were rejected and I'm wondering why. Maybe it was rejected because camera has slight shaking due to steps over stairs. I wanted to film exactly that, moving over the stairs yet maybe shaking over stairs is not allowed. Do I need to have smooth transition with moving or there is some other issue I'm missing? 
Thanks

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Adobe would hope for smoother movement, perhaps using a slider, or other motion smoothing device. Also, I'm not clear what the real subject is. Your movement effectively moves closer to the top pots, which could be done by zooming in. I'd intuitively expect a travel up the stairs to be taking me somewhere new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback and insights. I will definitely take them into consideration for future videos, like much more smoother movement. Also, interesting perspective on taking you to somewhere new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which could be done by zooming in.

By @Test Screen Name

Sorry, but that's what amateurs do… 😄

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The movement is too jerky. Looking at it can make one seasick. 😁And what is the subject? The stairs or the pots?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, i realize that now, it should be filmed very smoothly. 
Hm, and about the subject, this was my subject: "Clay pots with crosses symmetrically positioned on the cobblestone stairs. Walking up the stairs"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For camera walks, you need to use a Steadicam (or similar) device.

The camera framing is not great, neither. And your perspective is somehow boring. If the end of this video is the end as submitted, the video is basically unusable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I understand it now. Thanks for your feedback. Do you have any recommendations for stabilizers for GoPro cameras?

And also, I'm intrigued now, how would you film the scene?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't endorse any of these: https://www.amazon.com/GoPro-Steadicam/s?k=GoPro+Steadicam

I would go lower. Legs perspective or even lower.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible that your videos were rejected because of the camera shaking. Google has a set of guidelines for videos that are submitted to its platform, and one of the guidelines is that videos should be free of camera shake. This is because camera shake can make videos difficult to watch and can also make it difficult to understand what is happening in the video.

If you want to avoid having your videos rejected because of camera shake, there are a few things you can do. First, try to use a steady hand when you are filming. If you are having trouble keeping your hand steady, you can try using a tripod or a monopod. You can also try using a camera with image stabilization.

If you are still having trouble with camera shake, you can try editing your videos to remove the shaking. There are a number of different video editing software programs that can help you do this.

Here are some additional tips for avoiding camera shake:

• Use a tripod or a monopod.
  • Use a camera with image stabilization.
  • Hold the camera close to your body.
  • Breathe slowly and evenly.
  • Avoid moving the camera while you are filming.
  • Edit out any shaky footage in post-production.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for extensive feedback. I'm still new to all this so every comment counts! I'll definitelly focus more on stabilization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines