• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You recently approved 13 photos for sale. However, I do not see them anywhere in the photo gallery o

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You recently approved 13 photos for sale. However, I do not see them anywhere in the photo gallery of approved photos. Why ? well thank you

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We here on the forum are not Adobe employees so we cannot look into your account. You should see approved images on your Dashboard. They won't appear in one of your Collections unless you add them. Not sure what you mean by Gallery. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using a different browser.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant when I click on "My Portfolio". I always found them there before they approved new photos. Not now. Does anyone know an email contact at stock.adobe.com? well thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before they get approved, they are in the review section:

Abambo_0-1640693271920.png

Contributor support can be reached here: Need help? (stock contributor support) 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Abambo. I know what you're writing. In the meantime, one approved photo has appeared in My Portfolio. The remaining 12 approved photos do not yet. What should I state in the "Subject" contact form? well thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to all of you The problem has been solved. I contacted stock.adobe via the form

Need help? (stock contributor support)   all link :

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/sk/contact

You must be logged in then. To the box The "Subject" should briefly state the problem and describe it in the "Message" box so that they know what is wrong. After a short time, when they look at it, you will receive an email. They wrote to me:

Dear Martin,

Thank you for contacting us and we apologize for the inconvenience.

There was an error indexing the files. 
The problem has been resolved and you can now see your files online.
If you still can not see it, please clear the full browser cache from the browser that you are using and sign in again.

Have a nice day you all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines