• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock-Fehlermeldung "No download packs available" obwohl genügend Credits vorhanden sind

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich nutze Adobe Stock seit vielen Jahren und hatte noch nie Probleme. Plötzlich erhalte ich bei dem Versuch Bilder zu lizenzieren die Fehlermeldung "No download packs available" obwohl genügend Credits vorhanden sind. Was kann ich tun, um die Bilder runterladen zu können?

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

@Elisabeth Pr  I'm sorry this happened. I reviewed your subscription and cleared the issue causing this. Please clear your browser history and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hast Du ein Abo oder Credit Packs?

Um welches Bild handelt es sich denn? 

Ist es ein Premium Bild? 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich arbeite derzeit mit Credits (4 Credits sind verfügbar).

Es ist ein Standardbild 45013709.

Ich habe mich abgemeldet und neu angemeldet. Verlauf gelöscht. Cookies ein- und ausgeschalten. Computer gewechselt. Keine Chance, es kommt immer wieder die Fehlermeldung.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Elisabeth Pr  I'm sorry this happened. I reviewed your subscription and cleared the issue causing this. Please clear your browser history and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I am glad it's working now. Unfortunately I needed the image urgently and at the same time I recognised there is an issue with my account and I couldn't do anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood. If this issue happens again let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've exactly the same problem like Elisabeth. After logging out and in, after clearing all cookies and stuff...still the same problem with the following description: 

No download packs available (download #545244123; license #1; license type #5; product #237743711; product key: /Applications/StockPT1, entitlement #24395020; member #24393992 / 9ED8E69B5413EBD00A4C98A7@AdobeID)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @WendellaBee I've the same problem and I need to fix it quickly. Can you help me please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please don't create multiple posts for the same issue.  I apologize for the delay. We respond when we can. I've cleared the issue, you can use your credits now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started