• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG: Can't purchase Adobe stock under my "pay as you go" plan anymore.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope somebody at Adobe Stock can help me with this.

It's driving me crazy, and I really need to download/purchase these photos.

For the last several years I've been able to purchase & download stock through my CCloud Pay As You Go plan

with no problems at all through the website or directly through the Adobe Apps.

But now, when I try, it keeps wanting to charge me for a subscription plan.

Its already included in my Creative Cloud plan, but I can't make it work anymore.

My browser is Firefox, and maybe it's a cookie problem, but whatever I do I can't get the Adobe Stock Website to recognize my "pay as you go" plan.

I've tried to make it work through my account settings, but no luck.

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

My apologies, L. G., I did miss that line.

I understand your frustration. It is not your browser. Adobe Stock has removed the ability to purchase standard asset licenses individually. Using the Adobe ID that you are using on the forums I can see that in your first two years of using Adobe Stock you licensed around 20 images each year and last year nearly as many and also one premium image or video and this past year you licensed fewer standard assets and a few premium images. This would make you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction:

I should have said the "on-demand" plan, NOT the "pay as you go" plan.

Sorry and thanks! The problem seems to happen only on the website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello L. G.,

I apologize for the delayed response to your questions. The Adobe Stock website no longer offers on demand purchases of standard assets. This is why you are seeing the options to purchase a subscription. Alternatively you can choose to purchase credit packs. This will allow you to purchase as few as 5 credits that can be used for licensing standard and premium assets. Credit packs expire one year after purchase and you can buy more as needed at any time. You can learn more about credit packs here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EvilBugQueen1, and thx for replying!

When did the CreativeCloud members become ineligible for on-demand purchases?

It still says it's included in my Creative Cloud mebership  on the Adobe websites...

Here's a screen capture from the FAQ page of Adobe stock:

adobe bug Capture5 no plan required.PNG

and here's a capture from the Adobe CreativeCloud page:

adobe bug Capture4 what

and here's a capture from my Adobe account page, under the plans tab:

Adobe bug Capture from acct pg.PNG

There are many, many more instances of this description on the Adobe website,

So I hope you can understand my confusion.  😕

What was once a wonderfully convenient part of my Adobe Creative Cloud yearly subscription membership,

is now kind of a mess for me, and I'm not sure what happened.

I don't need a monthly membership, as I don't need to buy liscenses every month.

Are you sure it's not just a browser/cookie issue?

Thx for your help!

LG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a better screen capture of my Adobe accounts plan page:Adobe acct, My plan Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi L. G.,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The first image does refer to subscriptions but I can see where this is not clear in the other screenshots. I'll forward this to our product management team. It seems that we need to review our messaging.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx for your reply, EBQ,

but the first image (last line) says "You don't require a subscription plan to license on-demand assets."adobe bug Capture5b no plan is required.PNG

I would still like to know when exactly this policy changed, if it has indeed changed.

My plan states that I may license Adobe Stock on-demand, in perpetuity.

That's what I it states on my account.

Why would I not be able to license a single image now, after all this time?

Can you point me to the announcement that says this has changed?

The on-demand stock service integration was one of the reasons I purchased

the Creative Cloud All Apps annual plan in the first place.  I am very frustrated.

Please, are you sure it's not just an issue with my browser or cookies??  Something that can be easily fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies, L. G., I did miss that line.

I understand your frustration. It is not your browser. Adobe Stock has removed the ability to purchase standard asset licenses individually. Using the Adobe ID that you are using on the forums I can see that in your first two years of using Adobe Stock you licensed around 20 images each year and last year nearly as many and also one premium image or video and this past year you licensed fewer standard assets and a few premium images. This would make you a very good candidate for Adobe Stock Credit Packs. Credit Packs allow you to license standard assets as you have in the past but also any premium assets or videos. When you buy a credit pack of 16 you'll save $10. You'll be paying less than if you had purchased 16 standard assets individually. The larger the credit pack you purchase the more you'll save. The link below has more information on our credit packs. Credit packs expire one year from the date of purchase and you can buy them as you need them. I hope you'll consider giving them a try.

Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

I have passed on your concerns to our product management team. Please let me know if I can assist you with with anything else.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did Adobe make an announcement to Creative Cloud members?

I too am very disappointed I can't purchase single images any more through my Cloud membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2019 Mar 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is ridiculous. Why would you take away that option? I often buy licenses on a per project basis and apply those particular costs into the accounting for each project individually. Forcing me to buy a credit pack won't allow me to do this. Adobe is not thinking about professionals and businesses in their decision to remove this useful payment method.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2019 Mar 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

matty53880926  wrote

I often buy licenses on a per project basis and apply those particular costs into the accounting for each project individually. Forcing me to buy a credit pack won't allow me to do this.

Why not? There is really no difference. Either you need each year a picture: buy a credit pack and book it on your project. You need several pictures per year: buy a credit pack and book part of it on each project. Buy the next credit pack as soon as you need a new one...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started