• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your plan includes unlimited adobe stock downloads - Where are they?

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since my company set up my Adobe CC subscription earlier this year I've had this issue from the very beginning. 

"Your plan includes unlimited Adobe Stock downloads""Your plan includes unlimited Adobe Stock downloads""Free with trial" button"Free with trial" button

From time to time the message "Your plan includes unlimited Adobe Stock downloads" appears in my Creative Cloud dashboard. However, whenever I search for an image and the browser window pops up with the results, every result has a blue button when you hover that says "Free with trial". When I click the download button, the filename has "preview" in the name and there are diagonal watermarks all over the image.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something. I already have a plan that my employer pays for. The app itself is telling me that I have unlimited Adobe Stock downloads. But, I can't download anything.

It seems like it is trying to get me to pay for something that my employer is already paying for.

I found these related posts, but none had a clear answer to my issue:

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing , Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Hi CodeSlayer2010, I have confirmed you have the right subscription in the system and should have unlimited stock downloads. Please ask your team admin un-assign and re-assign you with the right product. Problem should be resolved after that. 
Thanks again for reporting this to us, and please let us know if problem still exist after above steps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Hi @Fernest 

The issue should be fixed now. Thank you again for your patience. 

EB

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

@Kristi23183195fd9m Looks like something wrong with your account. I have submited the issue to our product team. Will get back to you when there is any update. 

Thank you for your patience.

EB

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

@Ann Sattley22535717rmtw you have an enterprise plan. Please contact your admin first. They have more control than we do for enterprise plans. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

@Julie34044002v7mg Your account looks perfect here, with unlimited license. As @Abambo suggeested, please make sure you cleared cache and logged into the right profile. If problem still exist, contact your admin, so they can file a ticket with us. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2024 Aug 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MacKenzieee - Hmm not sure why is that. 

It appears that the Pro plan was purchased in 2022. Did the issue just happen, resulting in the inability to download assets, or has it been like that for a while? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been an issue since the 1st week of June 2024. We lost access to photo & video stock and my coworkers were able to get access back to photos but I was still having issues. I now see the 'unlimited images' badge. Thank you sooooo much for your help! ❤️ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MacKenzieee - glad to hear you are seeing the badge! Could you please confrim that you are able to license images? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Confirmed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2024 Jan 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I came here because I am having the same problem. My account page says my plan includes unlimited stock downloads, then when I click the link to go to Adobe Stock, my only option is to purchase each picture. I have ensured I am logged into the correct account several times. From this thread, it doesn't appear there is a fix besides someone from Adobe assissting me, is this correct? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kristi23183195fd9m Looks like something wrong with your account. I have submited the issue to our product team. Will get back to you when there is any update. 

Thank you for your patience.

EB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is the same way! Can mine be checked, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either you wait for EvilBug to chime in or your plan administrator contacts Adobe support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ann Sattley22535717rmtw you have an enterprise plan. Please contact your admin first. They have more control than we do for enterprise plans. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2024 Jan 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am having the same issue - please can @EvilBug1 assist me - many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultb5e68g3hst81 I don't see any stock plan associated with the email address you are using here. If you have an enterprise plan, please contact your Admin. If team or individual, contact customer support and get a ticket filed, or message me your email address here. 

EB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue.  I have an unlimited license through work and used it just yesterday, now it says I have to buy everything even things from my library previously downloaded.  I need Access ASAP

@EvilBug1  any change I could get someone to look into this.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you sign out and sign in again. Choose your corporate account. Report back if the issue stays.

Your plan asministrator should contact Adobe support on this, after having checked that the plan is correctly assigned to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Julie34044002v7mg Your account looks perfect here, with unlimited license. As @Abambo suggeested, please make sure you cleared cache and logged into the right profile. If problem still exist, contact your admin, so they can file a ticket with us. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To all: my company subscription also includes Adobe Stock. To access Adobe Stock, I had to first go there from the link in the CC app, in the left column under Resource Links, while I was logged into CC with my company account. Then I was able to download images. Once it figures out who you are, you can also access from a browser bookmark. Hope that's helpful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's very useful info !

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem -- I recently upgraded to the Creative Cloud All Apps plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem -- I recently upgraded to the Creative Cloud All Apps plan.

By @MugWumpClox

A Creative Cloud All Apps plan does not include Adobe stock. You will need at least a Creative Cloud All Apps Pro plan. That plan is only available under a Teams or Enterprise account, and there may be also some additional requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2024 Aug 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same issue, what can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2024 Aug 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your issue? Several users here have reported different issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2024 Aug 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the issue i'm having is with Adobe Stock, even though im on a plan with unlimited images , I seem to only have the option for download with free trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2024 Aug 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  Adobe Stock banner say s"Get 10 free Adobe Stock images.  Start Free Trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2024 Aug 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ewhinds - are you still experiencing the issue? If so, could you please confirm you are logged into the correct profile? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started