• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App crashes too often.

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

app constantly crashes. also most of the time it wont show a image, just a white box. also, the auto generate image's from text is way too sensitive, it needs to lighten up on the child filter, i feel like i cant make any images of models actually look good cause i cant use certain words. whether it involves nudity, or violence, or references to drugs and alchohol........ on another note. it has been extremely frustrating on just doing simple things like drag and drop an image or text without grabbing the wrong box when my curson is on the correct and highlighted one. Right now im doing a free trial, Unless these things are fixed, i will not be spending any money on this app when it is clearly not ready. Right now this app should be free the way it is even with the current "Premium" benefits. This app will not last the way it is. need to remove child filter, children shouldnt be using this app anyway. its just not what kids do
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Generative AI , Image Editor , Performance , Quick Actions , Translation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi default33672597upje93,

Apologies for the late response and also for the frustration & difficulties you faced with the new Adobe Express. Thank you for your feedback. Do you still see the issue of the file not opening? Are you getting any error messages? Which browser are you using?

Have you tried using the other suggested browsers (Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome) to see if it makes a difference? Try clearing the browser's cache and cookies to check if that helps.

Also, try restarting your computer.

From Windows browser: Ctrl + Shift + Delete

From Mac browser: Cmd + Shift + Delete

Hard refresh: Ctrl / Cmd + F5 or Ctrl/Cmd + R.

Please let us know if this helps. It also helps us with a screen recording of the workflow to investigate further.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate