• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

background remover doesnt work

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2024 Jun 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

background remover doesnt work and generative fill . I am paying monthly but it is 5th day nothing works even the simple edits. If it will not work refund my money .
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Generative AI , Image Editor , Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2024 Jun 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default38072293y5dkrz,

We are sorry for the difficulties you faced with the new Adobe Express. Which browser are you using?

Have you tried using the other suggested browsers (Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome) to see if it makes a difference? Try clearing the browser's cache and cookies to check if that helps.

Also, try restarting your computer.

From Windows browser: Ctrl + Shift + Delete

From Mac browser: Cmd + Shift + Delete

Hard refresh: Ctrl / Cmd + F5 or Ctrl/Cmd + R.

Please let us know if this helps. Also, it helps us to have a screen recording of the workflow to investigate further.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already did all of them and incognito tab with different browsers. Still facing the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2024 Jun 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, stopped to work since a few days. I'll stop to pay very soon if this is the service i get.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  I try to remove the background and all I get is "Use this feature once your image has been processed"—the image never processes.  I have tried different browsers - and cleared the cache in all - but I still have the same issue.  These are ads I need to get out and this is becoming extremely frustrating.  It worked fine a few days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2024 Jun 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So still no solution? This is unacceptable for a paid service and for a large company like Adobe. I can get the same result and without problems with the cutoutpro online service and above all for FREE!! I will definitely not pay you for this poor service

Votes

Translate

Translate