• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't create anything today

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have been trying to create square Instagram images but when I select "square Instagram" - Express starts loading but then hangs and never opens the design template. This has been happening since ~9am this morning. I cleared my cache but still occurring.
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Performance , Social Media

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine started a few days ago. Prior, I've never had a problem. I'm running the latest update and suddenly express is now hanging when loading the templates...just keeps up the whirling icon that eventually times-out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please give a bit more detial? Is all templates, only one particular type of template? Does it happen after you have been working in Adobe Express for a little while or immediately? Which browser are you using and when did you last clear the cache etc? How many other tabs or programs do you also have open?

There are so many variables as to why something might be working slowly. Always the first place to start is clearing cache, cookies and restarting everything. 

Votes

Translate

Translate