• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappearing content

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Four times in the past two months I have noticed that projects that I completed in Adobe Express have disappeared from the "Your Stuff" screen. It is as if they never existed. The first time, I thought it might have been a mistake that I had made. Second time, I figured it might have been a quirk of how I created the project. Today, I see that the last two projects I created are nowhere to be found. I was editing both of them regularly up until about two weeks ago. But when I went to update one today, both were gone.
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

@Darrell in Saskatoon

We're sorry to hear about this issue. Could you please let us know when these files were created? If these files were created in the previous version of the Adobe Express, you can check here- https://adobe.ly/3Upky7H

If that doesn't work, could you please share the URLs of any of the projects you're missing, along with the Adobe ID you're using to sign in?

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for getting back to me. The projects were created about six weeks ago in the most recent version of Adobe Express. I can't share the URLs, because they aren't there any more. I did manage to find one of the two projects in my assets.adobe.com/deleted folder. How it got there, I don't know, but I restored it to my files and then found it in Adobe Express. The other project is just nowhere to be found. I have since created new folders in Adobe Express and moved my current projects out of the "Originals" folder into those folders. Maybe that will prevent these accidental deletions.

Votes

Translate

Translate