• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Syncing Projects from Adobe Express to iPad

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2024 Apr 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom may concern, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address an issue I've encountered regarding syncing my current projects from Adobe Express to my iPad. While I can access my projects seamlessly on both my phone and laptop, I seem to encounter difficulties with my iPad. Since I've updated to the new update I've been having issues. I've attempted various troubleshooting steps, yet the problem persists. As my workflow heavily relies on the synchronization across devices, resolving this matter promptly is essential for the continuity of my projects. Could you please assist me in diagnosing and rectifying this syncing issue on my iPad? Any guidance or support you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt assistance. Warm regards, Maria DiDario maria_didario@yahoo.com
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, following this as I have a simillar situation. On my computer I have all my projects, and on the Ipad only local projects I did long a go. It doesn't seem to sync with my files on my computer, even thoough it says sync trough wifi.

Yours 

Björn

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same boat. 

Desktop PC Adobe express works great. 

iPhone X Adobe express is synced. 

iPad Adobe express - not synced.

What's up with that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @orlyi32410784 ,

You cannot see the file sync on your iPad as it is still in the old version. The new version of the iPad for Afobe Express is coming soon, and you will see the sync of files working on desktops, mobile phones, and iPads.

Please feel free to reach out to us for any assistance.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a date when the update will be available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2024 Jul 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When will this happen?!?! My workflow between iPad & iPhone adobe express has been DESTROYED! I am now being FORCED to work on any pay content on my tiny iPhone screen. This is crazy Adobe!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate