• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Mobile] Ladezeit

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leider braucht die App seit dem letzten großen Update sehr lange, um einfachste Bildinhalte zu laden. Für schnelle Anpassungen ist dies sehr nervig.
Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
iOS , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Maik_Gärber, Can you please provide us with the device's make and model details and OS? Also, please ensure that the app is updated to the latest version and that the device is connected to active and stable internet connectivity. If possible, can you try switching to a different internet connection and see if that makes any difference? 

Do let us know about your observations!

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same issue on desktop. Windows 11, OS build 22631.3593. Chrome, with addons. But the 'your stuff' page hasn't loaded for me for the past 10 minutes, along with the image loading in-editor display issues I posted in the bug forums when it was loading a few minutes ago. I managed to get the 'your stuff' tab to load, then clicked to open a project, and have been stuck on the 'getting everything ready' page for another 5 minutes. It's still trying to load. It's not my internet connection, I have 17 tabs up and 16 of them work fine, including the youtube video I'm listening to right now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Amitej,

device is an iPhone XS. OS and app are up-to-date.

Thanks for your feedback!

Votes

Translate

Translate