• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to upload an image to Adobe Scheduler

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2024 Sep 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for several hours to upload an image for a post.  Thi sis something I do very regularly, using the same image file. When I click Upload, it returns..

"Sorry, something went wrong during the file upload. Please try again in few minutes."

Is there an ongoing problem?

Regards

Richard

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Scheduler , Social Media

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Sep 04, 2024 Sep 04, 2024

@Bealy Ink did you try restarting the app as well; you may need that to pick up the recent fix that was deployed. On desktop, reloading the browser tab does the trick.

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 03, 2024 Sep 03, 2024

Hi,

We have deployed a fix for this issue. Could you please try now (if you have Express open in a browser tab, please reload it first)?

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate
43 Comments
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there – pics aren't uploading to the scheduler at the moment.

See screengrab – any ideas?

Thanks

Screenshot 2024-09-03 at 12.15.25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having the same issue! It displays a red caution sign and then gives that same message. "Sorry, something went wrong during the file upload. Please try again in few minutes."

Is this a bug? It has never happened and been using Scheduler for over 7 months now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac Pro running OS 12.6.8 and Safari 16.6

Since this morning, my most recent design (a simple unanimated flyer) refuses to upload to be published to social media, and in testing two previously successfully published designs will also not upload. The upload doesn't even start, or give a message indication of an upload starting or having started.... just a subtle grey 'wipe' effect as if is is trying (see attachment)... but nothing ever appears.

I have refreshed browser, emptied cache, restarted Mac zapping PRAM, and refreshed browser and emptied cache again.... but none of that has changed the outcome when I have tested it.

So right now I simply cannot use Express!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at a point where I cannot work in Adobe Express for the reasons that when sharing or scheduling a publication, the elements (Videos) are not loaded, so I cannot make a publication schedule.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same thing. Yesterday was OK. Am running on Firefox on Windows 10. Tried also in Edge. Tried clearing temp files, and tried a reboot. Issue also appear on my iPhone, so it must be an issue at Adobe's end. I checked both Discord and X to see if there were any posts - this was the only one I found. (I'll keep looking!)

The issue is as follows:

1. Click on Date, and then Add Post. Nothing happens. Repeat same process and Add Post dialog appears
  2. Click Browse to add an image. Nothing happens. Click it again and browse dialog appears. When I click Upload it returns me to the previous screen, but fails to upload the image, stating that in an error message.
  3. Schedule the post (without an image. I click Schedule - after a couple of seconds a red dialog box under the window appears stating that an error has occurred, and that I should try later. If I close the window and refresh the calendar I can see that the post has indeed been scheduled. If I were to click Schedule a second time (without closing the window), when I refresh the calendar there would be two posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. Just posted this in another thread, as someone else is having the same issue. It must be at their end, as I am experiencing the same issues on both Windows and iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep same here - I've already posted and it's been upvoted 4 times so far. Previous successful posts will also no longer upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this trouble as well today, with photos and video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. When I try to upload an image from my desktop, I get the "something went wrong" alert. When I try to upload it directly from my Adobe Express online library I just get endless spooling. I've noticed the scheduler being a little slow and wonky over the past week or so but this is even worse. Hope Adobe will fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, we are having the same issue! Nothing uploads... no images or videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same! Tried to comment in the Facebook group to see if anyone else was having the same issue and my post was denied by the admins.

Here's a screenshot of the error messages.

Screenshot 2024-09-03 at 2.37.05 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-09-03 at 2.36.56 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I came here to see if this issue woukd be with one of my accounts, but  it seems to be with all users...

Good luck for us!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also have the same problem. I used it flawlessly yesterday so I'm not sure what happened. Cleared cache and history. Also tried a differnt browser and a different computer! If any of us finds a solution, please include here for all of us! So frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactluy the same issue.  First time this has ever happened.  Been trying all day.  How do we get this resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone! I think I found out why (possibly). I have used all of my Express generative credits for the month. I found them in my account management. Very odd.... for Adobe Express it says that I get 25 a month and I've used them up, but when I search for help on the Adobe site for generative credits, it takes to me to Firefly where I have a ton of credits. Something is not connecting! Ugh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I am unable to successfully add adobe express creations (instagram square, and flyer size designs) to my schedule. I tried sharing my png directly from the Adobe Express page where I created the post, using the share button and schedule post button. The Schedule Share Post window never loads the creation, and I can't preview anything I try to share. Image 9-3-24 at 1.55 PM.jpeg 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since earlir today I have exactly the same problem as you... I cannot upload any video or static designed image asset to social media. But I have no warning indicators... just a subtle 'wipe' effect going across the window where the asset would normally upload. Previously successfully published assets will also no longer upload. Are you also seeing problems with the auto text suggestions in the side bar?... that's also another symptom I am seeing - instead of auto-loading suggested font options, it's just not loading them... just like the main asset upload, it just shows grey boxes trying to load where the font options would appear!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have plenty of credits left, so I don't think that is the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was about to say the same thing GSWiFiMan

Sincerely,
Jalisa Bass
[kbcs_logo]<>
KBCS Student Operations Assistant
Jalisa.Bass@bellevuecollege.edu

“It is not by making yourself heard, but by staying sane, that you carried on the human heritage.”
~ George Orwell “1984”

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue over here! I have tried so many things, any resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there; I have an Express Ambassador reporting the same issue as of Sept 03; 1:25 pm PT.  Please update if a hotfix becomes available!

I have been trying for several hours to upload an image for a post.  Thi sis something I do very regularly, using the same image file. When I click Upload, it returns..

"Sorry, something went wrong during the file upload. Please try again in few minutes."

Is there an ongoing problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received this response from a moderator of the Facebook group:

"Hello Hannah, I saw this also in the Discord channel. Have you tried deleting your cache and then re starting in the program?"

NOTE: I haven't had a chance to try this fix, so I'm not sure if it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue. We are actively investigating a fix.
Thanks for your patience.

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried this. 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was actually one of the first troubleshooting steps;

1. Check for updates (my device and the software)
2. Clear cache
3. Restart device

Sincerely,
Jalisa Bass
“Good design means as little design as possible”
~ Dieter Rams

Votes

Translate

Translate