• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changes are not applied to changes to layers in the composition

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I exported the project from premiere pro to after effect. That's how he started to look( 1 screenshot)/ pre compose 1 Only it wasn't

2024-07-01_19-44-50.png

 Then I selected everything and made a pre-compose(pre-comp 1) and put 2 adjustment layers on top

2024-07-01_19-47-38.png

 Then I opened pre-comp 1 and wanted to continue working with layers, but none of the superimposed effects were displayed, and if I do a pre-compose of fragments inside pre-comp1 (1 screenshot) and go inside, it shows the entire video track as a whole and not a fragment)

2024-07-01_19-52-15.png

2024-07-01_19-52-36.png

как видите здесь, на 4-м скриншоте, в превью есть еще одна картинка, это не видео, поэтому я не могу его показать, но по факту это не фрагмент, который я отправил на прекомпозицию, а весь видеоряд

Исправление. Я прошу объяснить, что я сделал не так, из-за чего у меня возникли эти 2 проблемы: 1 При предварительной компоновке фрагмента весь видеоряд находится внутри него. 2 При добавлении эффектов эффект не применяется к композиции (я делал это раньше, в других проектах все было нормально). Взаимодействовать можно только с корневым составом

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Compositing and VFX , Import and export , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having trouble following your question but if an adjustment layer is over a recoup and you open the recoup, the adjustment layer's effects will not be seen inside of the recoup. The adjustment layer's effect are only show on what is directly underneath the adjustment layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate