Exit

3D Camera Tracker and Warp Stabiliser failed

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects: 24.3

Windows 11

I have the issues with the 3D Camera Tracker as I done it with multiple footages. It is not a shot after shot cut that could cause the solve to fail naturally, but one of the footage involves the camera points on the left side of the room to the door. Then it pans diagonally towards the central wall that has two lamps and some room decorations and finally pans to the right side of the room where the window is.

I have it pre-comp and done the 3D Camera Tracking within that pre-comp with similar results. It also extends to Warp Stabiliser tool, which is bothersome.

I also decrease the length of the clip around 3 seconds to attempt it again. But that surprisingly does not fix the issue,  which I find that to be very baffling. Please help me with this situation as my peers has no issues with this and they are inactive at the moment. Thank you.

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

First you may try purge all memory from edit -> purge -> all memory and disk cache 

I would recommend rendering the  video to another file format, then apply the effect again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First you may try purge all memory from edit -> purge -> all memory and disk cache 

I would recommend rendering the  video to another file format, then apply the effect again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

another file format? Is there a setting of how render files have their file convention toggle. I want to get it resolved to get the project ready for tomorrow. Thank you for your help so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use adobe media encoder , convert the video to MP4, or quicktime, then re import it to After effects 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let us know how it goes.

Moving the thread from Bugs to Discussions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines