• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3d Camera tracker not working

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to 3d track a clip on my PC on after effects 2024. I tried to Track my footage, however when its done tracking the track point dont show up. They only show up if i press render track points, but when i do that and try to use one of the track points it simply doesnt work. I tried messing with the settings and i trid precomposing the clip. I never had any errors.  I am very new to after effects so any help would be appreciated. 

my PC specs:

cpu: amd ryzen 5600G

gpu: amd radeon 6600 xt

Ram: 16gb

Screenshot:

Mal36048928qa50_0-1711711064516.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is happening in the shot? You need fixed geometry with some detail in the shot. If the white car is moving, you'll need to either remove it with a mask and pre-compose it or delete all points attached to the car. 

One other suggestion. It looks like you are editing a 50-second video in After Effects. AE is not a video editing app. Use AE to create a shot that you edit later. I would pre-compose the shot you want to camera track, moving all attributes to the new comp and trimming to the layer length, then open that new comp and camera track it. The tracker will run more efficiently, and you won't have to trim the camera and 3D layers you add to the scene. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines