• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe After Effect 2021 not responding

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe After Effect 2021 is not responding. I downloaded a trial for 2021. But it's not responding or want to open.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , FAQ , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information and otehr details we can't tell you much.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry,

My Laptop: Mac

System: Big Sur

When I tried to open "After effetct". It didn't open or load or anything. I't was like I didn't even click the button. But, now The software try to load but it gives me 2 messages. First one about color theme. And when I press ok it gives me another message of failur. I will attach 2 screen shots of the messages. Please tell me if you need more information.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would indicate that a critical resource file is not available. Either it was not installed correctly in the first place or is blocked due to insufficient user privileges/ folder permissions. I would suggest you reinstall the app again, ensuring none of these things get in the way.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I will try to install it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines