Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe After Effects 2020 Doesn't Open

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I've upgraded all my adobe apps recently and all of them work fine except adobe after effects. It just doesn't open at all. I have this image appearing every time I try to open it. Tried to uninstall and reinstall again or restarting my laptop but it doesn't seem to work. Please help me solve this issue asap.

Thanks in advanceScreen Shot 2019-12-05 at 5.38.21 PM.png

TOPICS
Crash , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope you kept your previous version of After Effects.  It will work better than the current one.  It will probably take a few bug fixes before it starts working as they promise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried downloading the older version of After Effects too and it has exactly the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick,

You can try creating a new user account with admin rights and check the issue in it. Are you using any third-party plugin for After Effects? Please share your system specifications (RAM, OS, CPU, GPU).

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't use any third-party plugin. My system is OS.

Thanks,

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you checked After Effects in a new user account? Did it work?

You can also try disabling the firewall and antivirus (if you are using any) and check if it brings any change.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines