• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe After effects exporting

New Here ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, new here but just trying out after effects however when i select the video and go to composition, then add to render queue, i fill in the setting and render the video and find where I have made the video go to i.e. desktop but once I've done all of this the video is only like the very end not the whole video is there. so please help idk what to do...

this is also on mac

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Hi

It's probably your work area settings. You either set your work area to the whole comp or you can go into the output settings and set it for the whole comp.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the After Effects Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It's probably your work area settings. You either set your work area to the whole comp or you can go into the output settings and set it for the whole comp.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey thanks but I'm honestly got no idea cos i just got ae so would u be able to step me through how to find the work area thing and just like idk tell me what to do ahah thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure. You can set the work area in point to where your timeline curser is at by hitting the B key. The end of the work area can be set with the N key. You can left click on the work area to get options like "trim to work area".  One big shortcut combo you need to know is IBON. Select a layer and hit those keys (one at a time) and your work area will be set to the length of the layer content.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH!!!!! I found it oh thank you so much that was so helpful thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines