• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Advanced 3d renderer. My laptop shuts down while exporting

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, there. I use AE on my Dell XPS 15 9510 laptop. Processor: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H.

Whenever I try to export project files with 3d files (glb format)  with the new advanced 3d renderer, my laptop shuts down.

I rarely have problems exporting really heavy and long comps with the regular classic 3d renderer, but whenever I try to export files with  3d files in the render queue, my laptop shuts down after a 100 frames or so.  The 3d files I use are not that heavy around 20-30 k polygons at most. Does anybody know what may be causing  the problem? I assume it might be a power supply or overheating issue.

I would really appriciate itIf anyone can suggest a method or way I can use to meke the exporting process less demanding .

Cheers, Toni 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would you try to update the version of the graphic card driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines