Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ae always crashes

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yesterday it worked fine, today it sends me messages like this: 

it claims there is no quick time player installed, but please turn your attention to the 2nd screenshot

this device is managed by an administrator, given the # of problems i've had in the past few days, could it have been a pirated/cracked version? that strikes me as unprofessional to crack something and then distribute it to an organization, but this version just does not function at all. it's like literally every time i open it the program is making its own excuses why it can't work properly. 

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Expressions , FAQ , Freeze or hang , How to , Import and export , Performance , Preview , Resources , Scripting , SDK , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's time to have a nice chat with the system administrator.  (S)He will be able to help you a lot more than we can.
Know that CS6 won't work well un der Win 10 or the last few versions of the Mac OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines