• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE Content aware tool doesn't do the job

Enthusiast ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just don't get it. I've don tens of videos with Google Earth Studio Earth animations and never ever had problems with deleting Google's watermark via AE Content Aware Fill tool. Never! It always does the job though there's the Earth with all its complexity... Today is my doomsday! The tool does not do even the simplest thing - deleting the waremark on a BLACK background... I tried using the tool on an exported video, as well as on an image sequence with a jsx-script file. Doesn't work! There's always a crappy filling inside even on a black background. What has changed? My intire system and software are the same for 5 months. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Maybe don't delete the watermark as it's there for a reason. That is a legally questionable thing to be doing. And, by "questionable", I mean, it's illegal.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to use the object option under fill method? It is supposed to work better on moving objects as the surface method is best suited for static elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually it was set to OBJECT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe don't delete the watermark as it's there for a reason. That is a legally questionable thing to be doing. And, by "questionable", I mean, it's illegal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines