• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE Crash: <23936> <prefetch> <5> RequestPrefetchedFrame frame not in async list!

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When AE tries to cache frames for previewing mith Multi-Frame Rendering turned on, it will crash and give me the following area: 

image.png

Is this a known issue? My computer shouldn't have a problem with Multi-Frame Rendering. My specs are:

Processor: Intel i9-14900K

RAM: 128 GB usable

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080

Dedicated Storage: 256 GB

TOPICS
Crash , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I am aware of. What if you disable the Multi-Frame Rendering? Does it stop crashing? Can you try running After Effects in Safe Mode?

Let us know if it helps. Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for troubleshooting.

Thanks,
Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2024 Jul 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have the same issue with almost the same setup.

After Effects keeps crashing during RAM preview calculation. Sometimes it works, most of the time not.
My fans are also running very fast, when I start calculating the RAM preview and then the crash happens. As if my computer wants to say: This is too much for me, I'm outta here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2024 Jul 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you getting the same issue in all the projects or with a particular one? Can you test After Effects in Safe Mode and in a new project? Also, does disabling Multi-Frame Rendering helps?

Let us know.

Thanks,
Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines