Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ae or Pr projects preview

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

As designers, we create many projects and archive them. Sometimes, we need to revisit them, but perhaps we forget the content. It would be nice if Adobe could create an option that allows designers to see the preview without opening projects. This would save designers a lot of time.

TOPICS
FAQ , How to , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been capturing a screenshot of the hero frame in my motion graphics projects for years. It is in the root folder for each project with the AEP file name. This follows the file naming and project tracking management system I have been using for my whole careere. 

If you are on a Mac, you can easily change the icon on a file folder. I do that to keep client/projects organized so they show up in the finder.

It would be nice to be able to generate a thumbnail and embed it, but making that happen across both Windows and Mac may be difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines