Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE plugins can't access license server

Engaged ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have several plugins that can't access the license server. 

I send you a video to show you what happens : the login page should have appeared after selecting the RTFX pack.

I saw this post but the guy from Adobe answered on direct email (??!...) 

RTFX is not the only plugin that can't access so how can I change that without going to info.plist ?

Thanks 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does some third-party script/ plug-in have to do with AE? I fail to see how that's relevant for AE's core functions. If there are specific issues, you have to contact the plug-in vendors. Otherwise you have to provide more info on your system and critical stuff like how you actually installed and licensed those plug-ins/ scripts.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As plugins are inside After Effects, I guess After Effects is the chief officer of what it does or doesn't accept. 

I had several issues with third party plugins these last days, that I've never had before. And I guess that some configurations work, because if not, they won't sell it as is.

I contacted the vendors and they did have fixs, but I would have preferred not to have fix them. 

So let me reformulate my question : what is inside After Effects that doesn't allow me to access the license servers of those third party plugin ?

I'm on MacOS 10.13.6, AE 17.5.1

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines