Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effect is not opening!

Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all im on a window 10 graphic card: intel IRIS Xe I5

And After effect dosen't open:  i did the last update ...

Nicklas5E4E_0-1644477585790.png

Thanks for you help 

PS:I got a project on AE so i will like you quick answer 😬😬

Thanks 

"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing."-- Dale Carnegie.
TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

You pretty much answered your own question and the screenshot confirms it further: Your graphics driver is not configured properly and/ or not sufficient to run AE in the first place. Aside from "Adjust the settings and update the driver" there realyl isn't much anyone could advise. Annoying as it is, these things don't have magic solutions and just require to sit down and take the time to work out which combination of drivers and settings may work.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You pretty much answered your own question and the screenshot confirms it further: Your graphics driver is not configured properly and/ or not sufficient to run AE in the first place. Aside from "Adjust the settings and update the driver" there realyl isn't much anyone could advise. Annoying as it is, these things don't have magic solutions and just require to sit down and take the time to work out which combination of drivers and settings may work.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a technician worked it our 😉 

thanks

"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing."-- Dale Carnegie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

worked it out*

sry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines