• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effect v23.0 Tela verde aparecendo aleatoriamente a alguns dias

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bom dia, estou usando After Effects a mais de um ano e esse problema começou esses dias do nada. Toda vez que estou vendo prévia no After Effects aparece aleatoriamente uns bugs gráficos que a tela inteira fica verde e sem som. Única forma de arrumar isso é dando "Purge" na memória e em seguida reiniciando o programa, mas toda alteração que faço no vídeo causa novamente de forma aleatória ... alguma solução? Reinstalo o After Effects?? Já limpei cache e cache de disco também.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Hi Anderson,

Thanks for writing in.

Does it happen with a particular type of footage or all of them? Are you on Windows or macOS? Please try the following:

1. Go to After Effects Preferences > Import > uncheck "Enable hardware accelerated decoding (requires restart)".
  2. Go to Edit > Purge > All Memory & Disk Cache.

Let us know how it goes.

Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Piorou, agora to com um vídeo que nem limpando o cache e a memória resolve. Estou só com o After Effects aberto ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anderson,

Thanks for writing in.

Does it happen with a particular type of footage or all of them? Are you on Windows or macOS? Please try the following:

1. Go to After Effects Preferences > Import > uncheck "Enable hardware accelerated decoding (requires restart)".
  2. Go to Edit > Purge > All Memory & Disk Cache.

Let us know how it goes.

Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am using Windows 11 Professional, I do a variety of videos related to games and bit of other stuff, but it seem to be totally random. I tried these steps and it seem to be working normally for now, I will give a little more tests as soon I get more material to edit but so far it seem fixed. Maybe it was a bug related to Nvidia's latest driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This method perfectly solved the problem I encountered with the video not displaying. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines