• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Audio Spectrum fix

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I downloaded After Effects a few days ago and when I was trying to make my audio spectrum, I put the music in and did everything correctly I think and when I tried to preview it, it just played a weird noise that kept cutting out every 2 seconds and the audio spectrum didn't work... I thought that I didn't add audio or did something wrong and searched for some fixes, nothing helped and I don't know why its happening. If you know how to fix this please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Sounds like you have not spend any time learning the basics. Start here: Adobe After Effects Learn & Support

You can't expect AE to behave like an NLE or be automatic. You have to learn how ram preview works, how the system specs affect previews, video standards and a bunch of other things before you jump into AE and expect it to work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you have not spend any time learning the basics. Start here: Adobe After Effects Learn & Support

You can't expect AE to behave like an NLE or be automatic. You have to learn how ram preview works, how the system specs affect previews, video standards and a bunch of other things before you jump into AE and expect it to work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LxRX-Ll7PjEFN9OdNms7SN-CNX3aNjcw/view?usp=sharing

you can download this, but for it to work beautifully, you need to import your own media, change comp settings length, and convert your audio to keyframes

If you need help with this, tell me, and I might upload the template editing video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines