• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects can't continue : The required CINEMA 4D effect plugin could not be loaded.

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i deleted maxon cinema 4d files in /after effects/support files/plug-ins and got this error message 

any help please

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you follow the instructions in the user guide for removing Cinema 4D?  Some things can be removed, others cannot.

The Maxon Cineware plug-in is an intergrated part of After Effects while Maxon Cinema 4D Lite is a separate application included with After Effects for working with real 3D as opposed to 2D layers with 3D parameters (often referred to as 2.5D).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i deleted it by accedint tbh it was a file named "MAXON Cinema 4D" in the plug-in files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry i meant "MAXON CINEWARE AE"

this is the right files name

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi cash earl,

Welcome to the community.

As the expert suggested, Cinema 4d Lite is integrated with After Effects. Removing the files may cause After Effects to not function properly. I'd recommend reinstalling After Effects to get rid of the error.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines