Hello I am reporting very annoying user experience in After Effects CC 2019.
- First one is the preview ("0" key) wich has some missing frames and lags and the beginning of the sequence. This is very frustrating because you cannot see if your animations starts as you desired. The live scrolling is okay but preview is a mess on the first second.
- Second problem is the interface fluidity while showing the audio signal, it is so slow and impossible to work with !
- Crash Reported if you try to resize interface while previewing :
My Workstation specifications :
- Windows 10 PRO 64 bits - Updated 14/11/2018
- Intel i7-5960X
- 32 Go Memory
- Graphic card : 780 Ti - Drivers updated 15/11/2018
- After Effects 16.0.0 (build 235)
No one ?
Please Adobe Support find a solution.
- Is it a Nvidia driver problem ?
(updated yesterday for my 780 ti)
- Or a windows 10 Pro issue ? (brand new install)
- SSD issue ?
- Double monitor issue ?
I love After Effects and I sell a lot of templates on Envato for it but I starting to look for other solutions...
CC19 is a messy clusterfuck. It crashes so often, it makes me believe this is some amateur software. Plus it wants to collect about 50 Gigabyte of data when crash reporting. Damn terrible UX and product quality checking. I keep using CC18 until this mess gets solved.
Turn off hardware acceleration for the UI.
I am having same issue. I thought it's my laptop but I'm using HP i7. I like very much the older cs6 version. It's the best it never crash on anything. Idk why the heck you adobe guys still don't have any control over your softwares. Such a mess.
Having same issues here.
Just migrate from a MacPro to a Windows and the lag on the Windows it's unbearable.
It happens only on a few spots, but mainly on the timeline, as you mentioned.
Windows 10 Pro
Intel Core i7-5930K 3.50GHz
GeForce GTX 980
After Effects 16.1.1
we're living in 2022 now and this is still a problem...