• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects crashing; No Notification; Happens during render

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So can anyone give me any help on this? I have renders that need to be converted to BINK, the problem is I render and the render gets like 85% done and After Effects, just closes out. No crash report, no notification, no error, nothing it just closes out on its own and I have no idea why, I have tried everything from running pre-renders t ospeed up render time, by passing AE and using ME I have tried disabling settings I have no clue what is causing this crash. Im on a company laptop, RTX Quadro 3000 with a i7 10700 CPU. 64GB of ram, someone please help!!!!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you already deleted the old cache?

Edit menu -> Purge -> All Memory and Disk Cache

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried it still crashes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be a corrupt font? Try changing the font used to something standard like helvetica. Restart the project and try again.

Also, when you render there should be a render log file created. You can look at this to see where it stopped rendering, this can help you to determine what was happening on that frame that could cause this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont use fonts I use straight movie files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like it has gotten to the point where it will crash on a an image sequence, so now not even a different render format will crash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It could be many things, a corrupted frame in the image sequence?

Not enough hard drive space free?

Not enough RAM?

As I said, look at the Render log file to see what it says and post that here so we can look at it please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines