• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects Eror

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when I try to export Motion graphic Template from Essential Panel I always get an error: Unable to execute script at line 0. After Effects error: Can not run a script while a modal dialog is waiting for a response.

The export is ok and I can use the template normally in Premiere Pro, although I always get an error. Can anyone know what is an issue. Yesterday I installed a new plugin from the creative cloud, after that, I got this error. I uninstalled the plugin, but the error stayed. Does anyone know what can I do? This error is kind of annoying.

Thanks for the help.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

It sounds like some kind of permissions error on your disk maybe? Have you reset the After Effects preferences? What location did the plugin install to? Open this location and check that the file permissions have not been changed by the plugin? Then I would do a complete uninstall, removing all preferences, then resintall.

If this fails you might need to run the CC cleaner before reinstalling.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ae17_7 error.pngThis is an error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have set up your Preferences/Scripting and Expressions to Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access the Network and you still have problems then there is something wrong with the Master comp you are trying to export.

Check preferences first. If that does not fix the problem we need a complete workflow description, screenshots showing the modified properties of the layers you are using (uu is the shortcut), and the flowchart if you have nested comps (pre-comps) in your project. Embed the screenshots using the toollbar so we can see them. You may even have to share the file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, even if I create a new file from scratch, and just put some properties in Essential Graphics and export Motion Graphic Template I always get this error. I tried to uninstall AE and install it again and the error didn't disappear. Here is my picture of this simple file, when I get an error. Thanks.

file-1.pngfile-2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not going to work until you fix your preference settings to allow scripts to write.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, these are my preference settings. What do I need to change to fix this problem?

preferences.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like some kind of permissions error on your disk maybe? Have you reset the After Effects preferences? What location did the plugin install to? Open this location and check that the file permissions have not been changed by the plugin? Then I would do a complete uninstall, removing all preferences, then resintall.

If this fails you might need to run the CC cleaner before reinstalling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this worked. I deleted preferences and reinstall After Effects. I also used CC cleaner before reinstall the new version. Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy it helped, thanks for letting me know 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines