• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects error: crash in progress [Windows 10]

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After effects error: crash in progress, last logged message was:<8896><BEE_WorkQueue><5>BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce Timestamp,frozen=0, open=0
error01.pngerror02.png

Note:
adobe master collection cc 2017
Windows 10 Pro

Title edited by Mod

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

thank you Shivangi
the reason was the mediaplayer i installed
when i uninstall it it work good
thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

This workaround WORKS! First, launch AE by clicking on a file extension that is supported by AE; I used .aep. After effects will launch and open the project file. Second, head over to preferences GENERAL dialog and untick the ENABLE HOME SCREEN. Close then re-launch AE by ticking on your shortcut to the AE executable and enjoy. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
yes this is the solution as described above. This one works. I am using the English language output. Initially I used the German version, but uninstalled After Effects, changed the preferences in the Creative Cloud app to English and reinstalled. After that, this error occurred. However, whenever I turn the homescreen back on, I get the same error message. Currently it does work and I am able to work.
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had that error after I transferred some after effects files to my USB drive and somehow your solution worked. Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have this issue!! When I try the workaround, it says "Invalid Menu Option" on clicking the Edit button!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone pls help solve my issue, when i open after effects, the crash error messages pop up and when i press "ok" for both of them and gives me a chance to save the project which i'm never able to start since yesterday, i looked at the comments below and most of the solutions are not possible for me as none of the buttons or functions are working. Please help if you know what this is. 

Also, 

i'm using after effects 2022 on a dell laptop, i'm not sure which one though sorry. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will work if you open an existing project by clicking on the ae file
then follow procedure, don’t launch the project on it’s own

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you so much ! This work for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines