• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects layers combining?

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i keep rendering in illustrator to psd files and when i open after effects and load it up they all are their own layers but theres 2 or 3 objects stuck into one. i cant find a solution anywhere and they arent grouped together

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing to do with AE. This happens when you use specific features like e.g. transparencies or blending modes in AI and the program is unable to retain the appearance otherwise. Impossible to say more based on your rather unspecific info. check your stuff in AI and modify it suitably.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your best bet is to import the native AI file into AE. But, like mentioned, some of the blending modes won't come in correctly but that's easily dealt with in AE.

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines