• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Not Compatible?

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Windows 11 pro PC with an Nvidia 1660 TI, 32 GB of RAM, 12 generation Intel Core i7-12700F, and gbs of free hard drive space. All drivers and windows is up to date. Yet the website still tells me Adobe After Effects is not compatible. What am I missing?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

@KenTheFriend 

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble.  Installation is usually stright forward.

Sometimes there can be an issue with the compatabilty check that causes it to fail when it should not.

I'd reach out to Adobe support using the chat bubble on this page..  Enter "agent" to get the option to talk to a person over the phone or in the chat.  Explain that you are confident that your system meets the system requirements.  Assuming the compatability check is failing in error, it should

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get access to the link below and check your environment.

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/system-requirements/2023.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@KenTheFriend 

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble.  Installation is usually stright forward.

Sometimes there can be an issue with the compatabilty check that causes it to fail when it should not.

I'd reach out to Adobe support using the chat bubble on this page..  Enter "agent" to get the option to talk to a person over the phone or in the chat.  Explain that you are confident that your system meets the system requirements.  Assuming the compatability check is failing in error, it should take one to two hours.

- Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. It seems my system was actually fine. If I go to the website, it reads my system as not compatible, but if I go to the downloaded Adobe Cloud, it's compatible. Problem solved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@KenTheFriend 

That's good to hear.  Thank you for sharing what worked for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines