• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

after effects problem

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i had ae for a long time but only recenetly learned how to use it, i was using it for a week and there were no problems. yestreday when i wanted to try new effects with a random video i noticed that when i play it i can only see a black screen but can hear the audio good.. i tried finding sultiouns but couldnt find nothing i even redownloaded it and it still has this problem! PLEASE HELP ME btw i use pc 

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue would be related to the version of the graphic card driver. Would you update your graphic card driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes can you please tell me how

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before you do anything else, Make sure you have not clicked on the Video Switch in the Preview panel to turn off video previews.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i didnt 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case, try turning off Graphic card acceleartion in the preferences. Close After effects, restart and try again.

If this doesnt work, try resetting the After Effects preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont seean option to turn my graphic card off on my prefereences can you please tell me where can i find it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here;

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 20.14.33.png

And here;

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 20.15.47.png

All this information is also available in the After Effects user manual;

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/user-guide.html/after-effects/using/basics-gpu-after-effects.u...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines