• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects RAM usage?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love that a software suite I'm paying 30USD a month for doesn't have a live support chat - I can see how they can't afford that!
Now to my questions/problems:

How come After Effects (a professional(?) software) uses up all of my 64GB of RAM for the simplest of project files?

How come After Effects (a professional(?) software) gives me "OUT OF MEMORY" errors every other second, and tanks my top of the line workstation to the point of me having to force restart??

How come After Effects (a professional(?) software)is so badly optimized it's frankly not usable in a professional context?

How come Adobe takes 30USD a month for a software suite that is permeated with bugs all through out, and has been since forever?

Bonus question: What are some competitor programs that are comparable to adobe CC, so I can finally cancel this trash? 🙂 🙂 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there is live support but for your issue, the forums are better.

<moved from enterprise and teams>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines