• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects warning: cannot output to his format because it is not currently installed ( 39 :: 99 )

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed the latest AE ( as of 25 July 2017) but when I went to the Render Queue I received this error msg:

"After Effects warning: cannot output to his format because it is not currently installed ( 39 :: 99 )"

Can any one help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having the same exact issues upon upgrading to Catalina. screengrab of error message here:Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 6.46.50 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution is to close Quicktime if you have them open, and put all the files you use in After in a folder, and voila!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try making sure that you have a format selected under Output module first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines