• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Won't Render

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a Mac on Venture 13.4. I have the 2023 v of After Effects. When I try to render in After Effects, I get the following error:

After Effects warning: Error getting free space for volume containing file:

I have a 1 TB drive with over 700GB available, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I just uninstalled and reinstalled and that didn't fix the issue.

Does anyone know if this is a Mac OS security issue? My Media & Disk Cache settings are in an attached screenshot.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Perhaps the defined render location has a permissions issue?  Try rendering to the desktop temporarily to see if it can do that.  Or, if you have an external drive, try rendering to that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps the defined render location has a permissions issue?  Try rendering to the desktop temporarily to see if it can do that.  Or, if you have an external drive, try rendering to that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I tried all of that and get the same error. On Ventura, I can't even mount any external disks. Frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines