• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Allowing an Editor to be able to change colors of an animation

New Here ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating an animation in Adobe After Effects and I want an editor to be able to change the colors in the animation once it is exported to be able to be added to different YouTube videos. I have made the background transparent but I am wondering if there would be a way for the editor to easily change the color of the text in the animation?   I was directed by Adobe support to this chat. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use an expression controller to change the color of any color property. You can also open the Essential Graphics workspace and create MOGRTs, so most properties in an animated graphic can be edited or changed in Premiere Pro. 

There is no easy way to change individual colors in an already-rendered video. Creating a MOGRT or using the After Effects Essential Graphics workspace is the easiest way to create a template that an editor can modify with a click or two.

Create Motion Graphics templates with Essential Graphics panel - Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines