• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anchor point & handles keep disappearing on after effects

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anchor points & handles on after effects will randomly dispear & I can't get them back until they randomly reappear. It's very frusterating becasue my job requires after effects & I don't really have time to play around and figure out how to get them back. If anyone knows what might be happening please let me know! Hopefully it's something really simple and I'm just not paying attention!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Windows, you can press CRTL+H to hide/show those handles. I don't know the shortcut on Mac, but check if you are not just accedential pressing it from time to time.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Martin's suggestion is exactly the one I was going to make, though it's actually CTRL+ SHIFT+ H. It's possible you're hitting it accidentally if it's close to another hotkey you're using often?

You can also find this setting manually under View > Show Layer Controls. This will also show you the hotkey if you're on Mac, though I assume it would be CMD+SHIFT+H.

If this is not the case, let us know, and we'll see if we can diagnose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can confirm Ctrl Shift H works for this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines