• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animated Browser Media Replacement Template

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded an .aet template animates a browser in an out. i have a screen recording browsing a website but the animate OUT sequence happens sooner than I want. If I try moving the keyframes down the timeline, it just slows down the footage and it's only showing the beginning of the recording. I can't figure out how to increase the time shown in my clip before it animates out. Any help?

File No. 648284190

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it plays about 8 seconds of the clip before it animates out, but the clip i've recorded is about 30

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2024 May 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Templates are usually a collection of nested comps (pre-comps) with specific comps set apart for loading your own media or editing the graphics. The easiest way to figure out how the whole template works is to open the Composition/Flowchart, expand everything, then start drilling down in the comps to figure out where the keyframes or the expressions are that control the timing.

Without a screenshot added to your post showing the animated properties of a specific layer we can't point you to a specific solution. Find the nested comp, press the 'U' key twice to reveal all modified properties, then copy and paste a screenshot to the reply field of the forum so we can see it in your post instead of using the "Drag & drop here..." button to upload it. If you can't figure it out, somebody should be able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm aware of how you need to dig through the different comps and I believe i've done that. The first screenshot here is the main one. The keyframes you see on the right are the animation of the cursor clicking on the browser's minimmize button and the browser minimizes. If i move everything to the right, the same clip plays, but at a slower speed. â€ƒ

Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 8.39.57 AM.png

This second screenshot is the comp where i placed the media and the playhead in the timeline is where the animation begins (minimizing the window). There are however no keyframes in this comp

Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 8.43.43 AM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines