Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any motion graphic forum? except dribble

Participant ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am precticing motion graphics in Ae, but there are no forums wheere I can post my stuff to get some feedback. So I'm stuck at a levele, where I cant go further. Is there any other active forum where are people who could make some comments on my posted short text/logo animations?

Here are one, I'M currently working on:

Ytube-2.gif

Its too basic, but I have no idea what to do to give some extra life. Or how the end the animation, probably I need to make the text disappear, but in a cool short way...

Hope there is someone here who can help with some advice, regarding mostly on the first part of my post.

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Very clever. I would add a little exaggerated motion blur to the movement and put in some sound effects. You might also want to be a little more careful with spelling and grammar when posting and showing off your work.

Unless you are transitioning to something along the same line a cut or 3 or 4 frame fade out would be better than some kind of "cool' effect at the end to get rid of the text. Too much cool get's campy and boring very quickly.

Also, try Motionographer for inspiration, don't forget Behance

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 04, 2024 May 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While Dribbble is a popular platform for designers and creatives, other forums offer unique perspectives, tutorials, critiques, and discussions specific to motion graphics. For example, the Creative COW forums provide a wealth of knowledge on motion graphics of thumbnail grabber, animation, and visual effects, with active participation from industry professionals and enthusiasts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2024 May 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Certainly! For motion graphic enthusiasts seeking a platform to showcase their work, collaborate with peers, and stay updated on industry trends, Motionographer is an excellent forum to explore. With its vibrant community of artists, designers, animators, and filmmakers, Motionographer serves as a hub for creativity and innovation in the field of motion graphics. Members can share their latest projects, receive constructive feedback, and engage in meaningful discussions about techniques, tools, and emerging technologies shaping the industry. Additionally, Motionographer regularly features interviews with leading professionals, behind-the-scenes looks at creative processes, and curated collections of outstanding motion graphic work from around the world. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting your journey in motion graphics, Motionographer offers a supportive and inspiring environment to connect to appwizardpro.co.nz with like-minded individuals, expand your skills, and draw inspiration from the diverse range of talent showcased on the platform. Join Motionographer today to be part of a dynamic community passionate about pushing the boundaries of visual storytelling through motion graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines