Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bodymovin wont render

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have a problem with bodymovin exporting. I made a simple animation and I want to export it for my website. But when everything is ready and I press render button it wont render. It just keep loading and nothing is happening for a hours. Any solution please ? problem.png

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed using Bodymovin in a project with lots of compositions, say 30+ makes the plugin unstable.

Reducing the number of comps in your project seems to make it work better and be less prone to crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been experiencing the same issue and have gone and updated both my AE as well as the Bodymovivn plugin to the latest version and it was still happening.

I fixed this by unticking the "allow scripts" under preferences in AE, quitting AE, and then relaunching and reticking that box. it has worked fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was almost pulling my hair out because my PNG sequence would not render with Bodymovin anymore. Also set the preferences to allow scripting. Turned out to be the import of the sequence of images. To import, only select the first image and not the whole range. The sequence is then shown with the numbers between brackets '[]' and not '{}'. After that Bodymovin will render as set (images included in the json). Hope this helps someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PHOTO-2023-05-02-16-59-20.jpg

 I am having the same issue, it shows it is starting, but does not finish. I have been waiting for a few minutes. And I have already set the scripting as required.  

Any suggestion? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lets be blunt, you're rude 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines