• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera movement and compositions problem !

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problem with camera movement, i have a scene with multiple compositions inside.
Zoom and camera movement doesn't work properly. AE seems to loose positions and zoom values. I've tried with camera control, null object with camera control and even moving in the scene with scale and position property.
Anyone had the same issue ?
Thx
TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your screenshot only tells me that you have five layers and a camera. One is a solid with Continuously Rasterize turned on, which keeps masks sharp but does nothing for the pixels. None of the other Four nested compositions (Pre-comps) have Collapse transformations turned on. Camera Movement in the main comp will not be applied to any 3D layers in nested compositions unless you turn on Collapse Transformations.  That tells me that at least one layer from two to five must be a 3D layer. 

We need to see everything you modified in the timeline. Select all layers, press the U key twice, then take a full screenshot so we can see what is going on. We also should know what 3D rendering engine you are using. One last thing. Please embed your screenshots by dragging them to the reply field or using the toolbar, then size them up so we can see them without downloading them. The Drag & Drop here option is a pain for us to look at.

Give us a little more information and we should be able to give you some meaningful suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines